Andaman Nicobar Naukri Updates 2019 – A&N Govt Jobs Latest
Department: A&N Islands Society for Promotion of Art & Culture is a society working under Art & Culture A&N Administration Department going to appoint five candidates with the job grade of Accountant cum Financial Advisor, Programme Officer and MTS. The eligibility criteria is 10+2 | Graduation OR Post Graduation Degree in Fine Arts, History, Literature, Music, Dance, Science and age below to 65 years. The helpline contact number of A&N Islands Society for Promotion of Art & Culture is 03192 – 231399 and official website www.andaman.gov.in.
About A&N, District Wise Andaman Nicobar Naukri Updates
A&N is one of the seventh UT of India. It is a group of islands at the time of Andaman Sea and Bay of Bengal. The Andaman and Nicobar constitute two (02) island groups the Nicobar Islands and the Andaman Islands.
The largest and capital city of Andaman & Nicobar is Port Blair. The official language of A&N is Hindi and English. The authorized website of Andaman & Nicobar Island is www.andaman.gov.in. In the east, it has the Andaman Sea and in the west, it has the Bay of Bengal. The approximate land area of these islands is 3185 SQ mi (8249 Kilometers).
District Wise Andaman Nicobar Naukri Updates
There are three district coming under A&N UT.
- South Andaman
- North & Middle Andaman
Top facts about Andaman and Nicobar islands
- Andaman and Nicobar word is derived from Malay language.
- The tribes living in these islands do not interact with a stranger.
- Bengali is the most spoken language in Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- In A & N Island, one of the largest sea is turtle nests.
- Trading of fishing under A and N islands has been banned.
- Twenty rupees Indian currency notes show a view of the A and N islands.