Assam Naukri Updates 2019
The State has various government department, here regularly government jobs opened so stay tunes us with the latest information about Assam Recruitment.
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
List of Departments coming under Assam State
- Assam Public Service Commission
- Office of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam (Guwahati)
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Assam Postal Circle
Assam Districts – Assam Naukri Updates
Baksa || Barpeta || Biswanath || Bongaigaon || Cachar || Charaideo || Chirang || Darrang
Dhemaji || Dhubri || Dibrugarh || Dima Hasao (North Cachar Hills) || Goalpara || Golaghat
Hailakandi || Hojai || Jorhat || Kamrup || Kamrup Metropolitan || Karbi Anglong || Karimganj
Kokrajhar || Lakhimpur || Majuli || Morigaon || Nagaon || Nalbari || Sivasagar || Sonitpur
South Salamara-Mankachar || Tinsukia || Udalguri || West Karbi Anglong
- The primary language of Assam State is Assamese.
- O Mur Apunar Dex is the Assam state song.
- The popular dance form of Assam is Bihu Dance.
- One Horned Rhinoceros is the state Animal of Assam.
- The state bird is White Winged Wood Duck.
- The Brahmaputra is the state river.
- The state tree is Dipterocarpus Macrocarpus.
Facts – Assam Naukri Updates
- The Assam State is situated in northeastern India.
- By area its 17th and by population, it is at 15th rank in India.
- Guwahati is its largest city.
- The capital city of this state is Dispur.
- Assam has 3 official languages, Assamese, Bodo, and Bengali.
- The literacy rate of this state is 72.19%.
- Assam is world famous for its tea and silk.
- World heritage sites Kaziranga and Manas National Park are situated here.
- A big part of Assamese economy aided by its wildlife tourism.
- Asia was drilled the 1st oil well here.
- Cane and Bamboo Craft, Ball Metal and Brass Craft, Silk and Cotton Weaving, Toy and Mask Making are a rich tradition of Assam’s craft.