BDesign Degree Govt Naukri – Candidate should be an expert in the drawing things which reflect your thoughts and mind for telling people. The course is suitable for those who are willing to become a teacher and lecturer in school and colleges.
Department in which BDesign Degree Govt Naukri Opened
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)
- National Institute of Design (NID)
- Gujarat High Court
- Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (GMDC)
- Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM)
- Ahmedabad Janmarg Limited
- Space Applications Centre (SAC)
- Society for Research & Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies & Institutions SRISTI
The basic eligibility criterion for B.DES course is qualification 10+2 Class or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized Board of the country.
This is the list of important subjects that teach in Bachelor of Design Degree.
Apparel Construction Methods || Elements of Textiles || Fashion Design
Surface Manufacturer Techniques || Colour Mixing || Fabric Dyeing & Printing
History of Costumes || Manufacturing Technology || Computer-Aided Design
Fashion Illustration & Design || Leather Designing || Textile Science
Introduction to Pattern Making & Garment Construction
Best Colleges/ Universities
There are three best Universities/ Colleges for doing Bachelor/ Master Degree in Design.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University JNAFAU, Hyderabad
- Apeejay Stya University (ASU), Gurgaon
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
- Indian Institute of Art and Design IIAD, Delhi
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad
Govt Job Scope, BDesign Degree Govt Naukri
Cutting Assistant || Graphic Designer || Fabric Buyer || Fashion Show Organizer
Production Pattern Maker || Costume Designer || Fashion Consultant || Personal Stylist
After taking the certificate of passing B.DES degree, the candidate can apply for any job related to fashion designing.
Employment Areas for B.Des Course
Boutiques || Fashion Show Management || Planning & Concept Management
Leather Companies || Fashion Accessory Design || Garment Manufacturing Unit ||
Textile Mills || Export Houses