BDS Degree Govt Naukri
Departments in which BDS Degree Govt Naukri Usually Opened
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
- Translational Health Science And Technology Institute (THSTI)
- Defence Research Development Organisation
- Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare Andhra Pradesh (CHFWAP)
- Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
- Dr. Hedgewar Aarogya Sansthan
- Directorate of Health Services, Goa (DHS Goa)
- Guru Nanak Institute of Dental Science and Research, Kolkata
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital, Pune
- All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi
- Al-Azhar Dental College, Idukki
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- ESIC Dental College and Hospital, Delhi
- R.S Dental College and General Hospital, Panchkula
- Gandhi Dental College, Bhubaneswar
Eligibility Norms, BDS Degree Govt Naukri
For the BDS the student passes the +2 (Senior Secondary) in Medical with 55 percent of marks. Sometimes the entrance exams are conducted by the top colleges. For MDS the student passes the BDS with good marks.
Duration: The duration of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course is a study of 4 or 5 years and MDS is the study of 3 years.
Prosthodontics || Orthodontics || Periodontics || Operative Dentistry
Oral Medicine & Radiology || Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
Oral Medicine 7 Radiology
BDS Subjects – BDS Degree Govt Naukri
Human Physiology || Orthodontics
Human Oral Anatomy, Histology, Physiology and Tooth Morphology
Materials used in Dentistry || Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Jobs Career: Students who have completed his study may be worked as a Dentist in govt or private hospitals. They can work as a Dental Equipment Manufacturers or in educational institutions.
Entrance Test: For BDS an entrance exam will be conducted by the CBSE. For MDS, the DENPET Exam (Dental Postgraduate Entrance Test) conducted by the universities for allocation of seats.