Bihar Naukri Updates 2019 Govt Jobs in Bihar
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society
Post Name: 3409 Cashier, Manager, Specialist, Finance, Accountant
Education: Chartered Accountant, Diploma, B.Com, MBA, 10th Class, Female
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
Departments of Bihar in which usually vacancies opened
- Department of Science & Technology, Bihar
- Bihar Postal Circle
- Public Service Commission, Bihar
- Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department
- Staff Selection Commission, Bihar
- Central University of South Bihar
- Infrastructure Development Authority, Bihar
- Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha
Districts – Bihar Naukri Updates
Araria || Arwal || Aurangabad || Banka || Begusarai || Bhagalpur || Bhojpur || Buxar
Darbhanga || East Champaran (Motihari) || Gaya || Gopalganj || Jamui || Jehanabad
Kaimur (Bhabua) || Katihar || Khagaria || Kishanganj || Lakhisarai || Madhepura
Madhubani || Munger (Monghyr) || Muzaffarpur || Nalanda || Nawada || Patna
Purnia (Purnea) || Rohtas || Saharsa || Samastipur || Saran || Sheikhpura || Sheohar
Sitamarhi || Siwan || Supaul || Vaishali || West Champaran
- The Gaur is the state Animal of Bihar.
- The state bird of Bihar is House Sparrow.
- The Kachnar is the state flower.
- The peepal is the state tree symbol of Bihar.
Facts – Bihar Naukri Updates
- India’s 13th largest state is the Bihar.
- Bihar has 2 official languages Hindi and Urdu.
- By population, it’s 3rd rank in India.
- Bihar’s city Gaya is world famous for its excellence in classical music, particularly of the Tappa and Thumri varieties.
- Urdu is a mother tongue of Muslim people’s in Bihar.
- Most of the people of Bihar are spoken in Bhojpuri.
- The ancient and major festival in this state is Chhath.
- Bihar is a center of Bhojpuri film industry.
- The fest of Chhath is celebrated two times in a year, one in summer that’s called Chaiti Chhath and second time celebrated after Deepawali that’s called Kartik Chhath.
- The fest of Chhath is dedicated to Sun God.
- Kartik Chhath is also one of the most popular fests of Bihar.