BLib Degree Govt Naukri – After the completion of B.Lib or M.Lib a student can apply for a job in College, Government sectors, Libraries, Assistant etc.
|Last Date: 25.04.2019
Department: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Post Name: 275 Officer, Translator, IT Assistant
Education: Law, MBA, Master Degree, PG Diploma, BE, B.TECH, Oil Technology, Agriculture Science, 12th Class, MCA, Mass Communication, B.Lib
State: New Delhi | All India
|Last Date: 04.05.2019
Department: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Post Name: 117 Sports Officer | Librarian
Education: Master Degree
Departments in which BLib Degree Jobs Usually Opened
- Central University of South Bihar, CUSB
- Election Commission of India, ECI
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, KVS
- High Court of Judicature, Patna
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC
- Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research And Management, IITRAM
- Supreme Court Of India, New Delhi
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Kalaburgi
- All India Radio, AIR New Delhi
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA)
Top Colleges, BLib Degree Govt Naukri
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Institute of Technology and Management, Dehradun
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- University of Mumbai, Fort Campus
- Information Science
- Library and Society
- Historical Overview of Library Development
- Planning and Management
- Technical Processing etc
Eligibility: The students who pass the +2 in any stream can take admission in the B.Lib. The students must be a good percentage in the twelveth.
Duration: It is a 1-year full-time regular course.
Admission Procedure: The students will be selected by the authority in B.Lib through the merit or by a written test. There is the different procedure of admission in different universities.
M.Lib – BLib Degree Govt Naukri
Master’s of Library and Information science: It is a post-graduation degree. In this course, the students studied advanced study about their course. The students have great opportunities to get a job easily in this profession.
Eligibility: The students who completed the graduation or B.Lib can apply for the M.Lib degree. The students have a good score to get the admission in M.Lib.
Duration: The duration of M.Lib is 1-year full-time regular course.
Admission Procedure: The students get admission on the basis of merit list or written examination conducted by the college or university.