BMM Graduate Govt Naukri
|Last Date: 25.04.2019
Department: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Post Name: 275 Officer, Translator, IT Assistant
Education: Law, MBA, Master Degree, PG Diploma, BE, B.TECH, Oil Technology, Agriculture Science, 12th Class, MCA, Mass Communication, B.Lib
State: New Delhi | All India
Departments in which BMM Degree required to get job
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited
- Karnataka Power corporation limited
Candidates should be passed in Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination with specialization in any of the areas of Arts, Science or Commerce from the recognized Institute can apply for this course. Applicants should score a minimum fifty percentage of aggregate marks to apply for this course. Candidates must pass from the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination or Diploma course in any Engineering Branches to apply for the admission. The weightage allotted for the admission in BMM is 50 percent for Arts and 25 percent for both Commerce and Science Stream.
List of BMM Course Study – BMM Graduate Govt Naukri
Computer Knowledge || Contemporary Issues || Culture Studies || Economics
Effective Communication Skills || Fundamentals of Mass Communication
Internet & Issue in the Global Media || Introduction to Creative Study || Journalism
Marketing Principles || New Media Management || Political Concepts || Press laws & Ethics
Reporting || Sociology
Best Colleges for B.M.M. Degree
- K.C. College
- Mithibai College
- R.D. National College
- RamnarainRuia College
- Sophia College
- St. Xavier’s College
- Wilson College
About BMM Course, BMM Graduate Govt Naukri
- The full form of BMM is Bachelor of Mass Media.
- It was started by the Mumbai University in 2000-2001.
- It is an undergraduate course which has been designed to provide students with a firm a training in the communication programme.
- B.M.M. Degree prepares students to be media professionals like Advertising Executives and Journalists.
- The duration of this course shall be six semesters spread over in three years.
- The Mass Media offers a number of career options based on one’s interest in Cinema, Audio Journalism, Advertising, TV, and Radio Communication, PR and Newspapers as modes of communication.