Chandigarh Naukri Updates 2019
The candidates those are searching a government job under the union territory of India Chandigarh can check out below all recently announced publications.
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
List of Departments i.e. coming under Chandigarh Administration
- Chandigarh Administration Department Of Industries
- Residence Adviser to Administrator Chandigarh UT
- Department of Education Chandigarh Administration
- State Transport Authority, U.T, Chandigarh
- Controller Printing & Stationery Department
- Office Of The Registrar Cooprative Societies UT Chandigarh
- Printing & Stationery Department Chandigarh
- Department Of Food & Supplies And Consumer Affairs
Behind the Name:
The name of Chandigarh is derived from the temple of “Chandi Mandir” situated near the city. The meaning of “Chandi” is a deity (Power of Goddess) and “Garh” means dwelling place (Dwelling Place of Goddess Chandi).
Facts – Chandigarh Naukri Updates
- It is the only city in India that is the capital of two different states.
- No High Rise Buildings
- It was designed by French Architect.
- Positive per capita earning
Symbols – Chandigarh Naukri Updates
- The Blue Jacaranda is the tree as Chandigarh Symbols.
- The Dhak is the symbol flower of Chandigarh.
- The Indian Grey Hornbill is the bird that represents Chandigarh.
- The Indian Grey Mongoose is the symbolic animal of UT of Chandigarh.
- The Open Hand is the Emblem of Chandigarh.
- Chandigarh is one of the seventh Union territories of India.
- Chandigarh is the capital of Punjab and Haryana.
- The place is governed by the Union Government
- The official language is English but local languages of the city are Hindi and Punjabi because it is connected with the Punjab/ Haryana state.
- Chandigarh is consisting of more population because of employment, there are many people resided who are working in the Chandigarh companies and other fields.
- Chandigarh is also known as the tourist hub of India and also has highest per capita income here.