Chhattisgarh Naukri Updates 2019 – Here is the list of all latest opening concern with Chhattisgarh State only.
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
|Last Date: 04.05.2019
Department: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Post Name: 117 Sports Officer | Librarian
Education: Master Degree
Govt Department coming under Chhattisgarh Administration
- Chhattisgarh Revenue Board
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
- Electronics and Information Technology Department
- Department of Law and Legislative Affairs
- Women and Child Development
- Town and Village Investment Department
- Revenue and Disaster Management CG
- General Administration Department, Chhattisgarh
- Rural Mechanical Service
- Resident Commissioner’s Department
Districts – Chhattisgarh Naukri Updates
There are total twenty-seven (27) districts of Chhattisgarh State.
Balod || Baloda Bazar || Balrampur || Bastar || Bemetara || Bijapur || Bilaspur || Durg
Dantewada (South Bastar) || Dhamtari || Gariyaband || Janjgir-Champa || Jashpur
Kabirdham (Kawardha) || Kanker (North Bastar) || Kondagaon || Korba || Korea (Koriya)
Mahasamund || Mungeli || Narayanpur || Raigarh || Raipur || Rajnandgaon || Sukma
Surajpur || Surguja
Symbols of CG State
- The State bird of Chhattisgarh is Pahari Myna (Hill Myna).
- The Sal (Sarai) is the state tree of Chhattisgarh.
- The state animal is Van Bhainsa (Wild Buffalo).
Facts – Chhattisgarh Naukri Updates
- The 17th most populated state in India is the Chhattisgarh.
- The fastest developing state in India is a Chhattisgarh.
- The state was formed on 1 November 2000.
- India’s 10th largest state is the Chhattisgarh.
- Raipur is its capital city.
- The 15 percent of the total steel produced is generated by Chhattisgarh in all India.
- The state is the storehouse of literature, performing arts and crafts.
- Champaran is a religious significance of this state.
- The birthplace of Champaran is Vallabhacharya.
- Kosa Silk and Lost Wex Art are also signs of this state.
- This state has full of a literary heritage.
- Chhattisgarh is famous for its rich tradition of food culture.
- Gammat is a famous theater of Chhattisgarh state.
- The 2nd name of this state is Rice Bowl of India.
- The Chhattisgarh film industry is known as Chhollywood.