Dadra Nagar Haveli Naukri Updates 2019 – Here is the list of latest upcoming government jobs deals with Dadra and Nagar Haveli Union Territory.
Departments in which Dadra Nagar Haveli Naukri Updates announced
- Department of Agriculture
- Chief Electoral Officer UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Collectorate U.T. Administration
- Department of Youth Affairs & Sports – UT Administration of Daman & Diu
- Information Technology Department
- Directorate of Accounts
- Department of Primary Education (DP)
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Govt. College, Newtown
- Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
District List – Dadra & Nagar Haveli Naukri Updates
There is only one district under the Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli – www.dnh.gov.in/portal/portal/JobsVacancies
Address: Address: Department of Information Technology, 207/ 208 Second Floor, Secretariat, 66 KVA Road, Amli, Silvassa (PIN Code 396 230), Email Id: dit.silvassa-dnh[at]nic[dot]in and Website: URL : www.dnh.nic.in
Latest Dadra and Nagar Haveli Results Announcement
- Women and Child Development Department – List of Selected candidate for the ICDS project (AWW)
- National Health Mission, VBCH – List of selected candidates in the interview held on 14/09/2018
Facts of D&N Haveli UT
- The Dadra & Nagar Haveli is a UT in Western India.
- The official language of DNH Union Territory is Hindi, Marathi, and Gujarati.
- The capital and largest city of Dadra & Nagar Haveli are Silvassa.
- Most of the population of Dadra & Nagar Haveli is Christianity and Hinduism.
- It is surrounded by Maharashtra to South and Gujarat to North.
- The authorized web page of Dadra & Nagar Haveli is dnh.nic.in.
- As per area, it is on 32nd and according to population, it is on 33rd rank.
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli have come into existence from 11th Aug 1961.
- The famous rivers of UT are Khanvel and Silvassa.
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli UT is the land of seventy-two villages.
- The most popular national park and forests are Rajgir WS, Valmiki, Bhimbandh WS, Gautam Buddha WS, and Udayapur WS.