Daman Diu Naukri Updates 2019
List of Departments of Dadam and Diu for Govt Jobs
- Office of the Development Commissioner, Daman
- Child Development Project Officer (ICDS-CDPO), Daman
- Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Daman
- Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Daman
- Coastal Zone Management Authority, Daman & Diu
- State Disaster Management Authority, Daman & Diu
- Omnibus Industrial Development Corporation, Daman
- Rajbhasa Vibhag / Official Language Department, Daman
- Rural / Urban Development Agency, Daman
- Union Territory Health Mission – NRHM , Daman
- Weight and Measures Department , Daman
Districts of D&D
There is total two district under the administrated control of Daman & Diu UT as following. Both of District of D&D Union Territory is less distance from Gujarat state separated by about seven hundred kilometers (700 Km) from one another.
- Diu District: http://diu.gov.in
- Daman District: www.daman.nic.in
Facts – Daman Diu Naukri Updates
- The Daman and Diu are a coastal UT in India that was a section of the Portuguese Goa colony until 1961.
- Daman is the capital of Daman & Diu UT.
- As per 2011 census, the lowest sex ratio of India was registered in Daman & Diu (1000 male over 618 females).
- Gujarati is the mother tongue of bulk territory’s inhabitants.
- The most common language of this UT is Konkani, Hindi, Gujarati, and English.
- The authorized website of Daman & Diu Union Territory is http://www.daman.nic.in/.
- The station nearest to Daman is Vapi Railway Station on Western Railway.
- The tourist attractions in D&U are comprised of Colonial Forts, Picturesque Sun Bathed Beaches, and Renowned Churches.
- Daman & Diu are linked by road and are 125 kilometers from Surat, 12 KM from Vapi and 150 KM from Mumbai.
- Hinduism is by far the most common religion in Daman and Diu. Muslims are the second-largest religious group in the territory, followed by Christians
Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms,
Ground Floor, Secretariat, Fort Area,
Moti Daman, Daman (U.T.) – 396220.
Telefax : 02602231707
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : www.daman.nic.in