Delhi Naukri Updates 2019
|Last Date: 09.05.2019
Department: Delhi Development Authority
Post Name: 23 Assistant Executive Engineer
Education: BE | B.TECH
|Last Date: 09.05.2019
Department: Air India Limited
Post Name: 70 Flight Dispatchers
Education: 12th Class
State: Delhi | Maharashtra
|Last Date: 01.05.2019
Department: National Museum New Delhi
Post Name: 06 Young Museum Conservator, SC & Young Museum Professional
Education: Master Degree | M.Sc. | Master in Management, Cultural Studies
|Last Date: 25.04.2019
Department: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Post Name: 275 Officer, Translator, IT Assistant
Education: Law, MBA, Master Degree, PG Diploma, BE, B.TECH, Oil Technology, Agriculture Science, 12th Class, MCA, Mass Communication, B.Lib
State: New Delhi | All India
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
There are total eleven districts under Delhi.
Central Delhi || New Delhi || South Delhi || Shahdara || East Delhi || North Delhi
South West Delhi || West Dehli || North West Delhi || North East Delhi || South East Delhi
- The official website of Delhi http://delhi.gov.in for any query.
- Delhi the capital of India is also a UT of India.
- It is the 03rd largest city in the world.
- It is also the metro city of India.
- Delhi stands in a triangle established by the Yamuna River in the east and spurs from the Aravali range in the west & south.
- Delhi is also one of the oldest continually inhabited cities of India.
- After independence Delhi was officially declared as the capital of Republic In 1991.
Foods & Traditions – Delhi Naukri Updates
- Delhi is not only the largest commercial center in northern India but also the largest center of small industries.
- The principal foods crops of Delhi are Bajra, Wheat, Jawar, Gram, and Maize.
- The New Delhi Metro service is also very important part of his daily life.
- Internationally also Delhi has always been a hub of activity art, culture, fashion etc and will continue to be so.
Tourism – Delhi Naukri Updates
- Each year Delhi draws a huge number of tourists.
- The sites of interest are categorized in three areas
- First British build New Delhi with all its government buildings
- Second all the historical monuments which have been left by the dynasties, who ruled Delhi.
- Third There are some great religions places some of the worth visiting places are India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantra, Laxmi Narayan Mandir, Birla Mandir, Lotus Temple.
- The Republic Day, Independence Day Celebration, Suraj Kund Craft Fair, India International Trade Fair are also some occasion which draws the attention of a huge number of tourists.