FCI Naukri Updates – Food Corporation of India Govt Jobs
|Last Date: 25.04.2019
Department: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Post Name: 275 Officer, Translator, IT Assistant
Education: Law, MBA, Master Degree, PG Diploma, BE, B.TECH, Oil Technology, Agriculture Science, 12th Class, MCA, Mass Communication, B.Lib
State: New Delhi | All India
Zones – FCI Naukri Updates
The FCI has total five Zonal offices and 24 Regional offices as follows.
North Zone || West Zone || South Zone || East Zone || North East Zone
Jammu || Shimla || Dehradun || Jaipur || Chandigarh || New Delhi || Srinagar || Lucknow
Ahmedabad || Mumbai || Bhopal || Raipur
Bhubaneshwar || Patna || Kolkata || Ranchi
Guwahati || Suryamaninagar || Shillong || Dimapur
Bangalore || Chennai || Thiruvananthapuram || Hyderabad
UT/ State Wise FCI Jurisdiction
NORTH-EAST > Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Nagaland, NEF includes Mizoram/ Meghalaya & Tripura
WEST > Maharashtra, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat (UT Daman & Diu | Dadra & Nagar Haveli)
EAST > Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand, West Bengal & Sikkim
NORTH > Delhi, Haryana, Punjab (UT Chandigarh), Jammu Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
SOUTH > Andhra Pradesh (UT Andaman & Nicobar), Karnataka (UT Lakshadweep), Kerala, Tamil Nadu (UT Puducherry), Telangana
Helpline: Candidates can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any query regarding FCI Recruitment.
Objectives – FCI Naukri Updates
- Control on the market price for facilitating food grains at a reasonable price to consumers
- Protect the farmer’s interest by providing effective price
- Spread the food grains for Public Distribution System throughout the nation
- Maintain a satisfactory quantity of buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security.
Notes – FCI Naukri Updates
- Food Corporation of India is one of the largest corporations in India.
- It functioning through twenty-four regional and five zonal offices.
- It has the second rank in the world and largest supply chain management of Asia.
- FCI purchases rice and wheat from Indian farmers at the price announced by Indian Government.
- In every year approximately, 12 to 15 percent rice output and 15 to 20 percent India’s wheat output are produced by Food Corporation of India.
- For the development of Food Corporation Department, the government of India is regularly appointing candidates on posts of Food Inspector, Executive Director, Manager, General Manager, Group-D Staff and Others.