Goa Naukri Updates 2019 – Here is the list of all latest upcoming government department jobs that opened in Goa State only.
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
Government Departments of Goa State
- Goa Industrial Development Corporation
- Directorate of Panchayat, Goa
- Khadi & Village Industries Board
- Office of the North Goa Planning and Development Authority
- Goa State SC & OBC Finance & Development Corporation Ltd.
- North Goa Planning & Development Authority
- Department of Handicrafts , Textile & Coir
- Goa Public Service Commission
- Office of the Commissioner, Labour & Employment, ESI Scheme, Panaji
- Goa State Infrastrucure Development Corporation Limited
Lists of Districts & HQ of Goa State
- North Goa: Panaji
- South Goa: Margao
Behind the Name
The Goa is popular with many other names from ancients literature like Gopakapattana, Gomanchala, Gopakapattam, Govapuri, Gopakapuri, Govem, Gomantak, Aparantha, Nelkinda, Sandabur, Sindapur, and Mahassapatam.
Symbols – Goa Naukri Updates
- Mandovi and Zuari are the biggest rivers of Goa.
- Bison (Gaur) is the official state animal.
- Ruby-throated yellow bulbul is the state bird.
- Terminalia Crenulata (Matti) is the official state tree.
- The Margao is the commercial capital of a state.
Facts – Goa Naukri Updates
- The state surrounded in North by Maharashtra, East & South by Karnataka, and Western Coast by the Arabian Sea.
- As per area, Goa has on 29th rank in India.
- By area, Goa is India smallest state.
- With a GDP per capita, India’s richest state is Goa.
- By population, Goa is a fourth smallest state in India.
- The capital city of this state is Panaji.
- The official language of this state is Konkani.
- The largest city in this state is Vasco Da Gama.
- The state literacy is 88.70 percent.
- In the top 10 Nightlife cities in the world, Goa stands on 6th place.
- Different types of food are also signs of Goa.
- Goa is a tourist place, approx 2 million tourists had visited Goa in 2010, in which 1.2 million belongs to abroad.