Gujarat Naukri Updates 2019 Sarkari Naukri in Gujarat State – Candidates are requested to check out the latest list of Gujarat State Govt Department Jobs
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
List of Departments coming under Gujarat State
- Gujarat Bhavan & Office of the Resident Commissioner
- General Administration Department, Personnel Division
- Administrative Reforms & Training Division
- Gujarat Fisheries Central Co-operative Association Limited
- Controller, Legal Metrology & Director, Consumer Affairs
- Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy (AYUSH)
- Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Organisation
Gujarat Districts – Gujarat Naukri Updates
There are total thirty-three (33) districts
Ahmedabad || Amreli || Anand || Aravalli || Banaskantha (Palanpur) || Bharuch || Bhavnagar
Botad || Chhota Udepur || Dahod || Dangs (Ahwa) || Devbhoomi Dwarka || Gandhinagar
Gir Somnath || Jamnagar || Junagadh || Kachchh || Kheda (Nadiad) || Mahisagar
Mehsana || Morbi || Narmada (Rajpipla) || Navsari || Panchmahal (Godhra) || Patan
Porbandar || Rajkot || Sabarkantha (Himmatnagar) || Surat || Surendranagar || Tapi (Vyara)
Vadodara || Valsad
Symbol of State
- The Asiatic Lion is the state symbol of Gujarat State.
- The state bird is Greater Flamingo.
- Marigold is the state flower of Gujarat.
- Mango Tree is the state tree of that state.
Facts – Gujarat Naukri Updates
- Gujarat is also called by the name of Jewel of Western India.
- Gujarat is bordered by Maharashtra in South, Rajasthan to North, MP Madhya Pradesh in East and Pakistani & Arabian Sea to the West.
- It is located in Western India.
- The authorized web page of Gujarat State is http://gujaratindia.com.
- The capital city of this state is Gandhinagar.
- The largest city in Gujarat is the Ahmedabad.
- The Gujarati and Hindi are the official languages of the state.
- The cotton, sugar cane, milk, and milk products are major agricultural products produce by the state.
- The cement and petrol are industrial products of this state.
- The specialty of Gujarat food is primarily vegetarian.
- The world’s least expensive car Tata Nano’s home is in Gujarat.