Jammu Kashmir Naukri Updates 2019 – Here is the list of latest government vacancies opened in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Last Date: 28.03.2019
Department: Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board
Post Name: 550 Junior Staff Nurse
Education: 10th Class with Science, Diploma, B.Sc. Nursing
State: Jammu and Kashmir
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
Departments of JK State in which usually govt jobs opened
- ARI, TRAINING’S AND STATIONARY & OFFICE SUPPLIES DEPARTMENTS
- Disaster Management Relief, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Department
- Planning, Development and Monitoring Department
- DEPARTMENT OF LAW, JUSTICE & PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS
- Health & Medical Education Department
- Ladakh Affairs Department
- Housing & Urban Development Department
- FOREST, ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYATI RAJ
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
Districts – Jammu Kashmir Naukri Updates
The state has total twenty-two (22) districts as following.
Anantnag || Bandipore || Baramulla || Budgam || Doda || Ganderbal || Jammu || Kargil
Kathua || Kishtwar || Kulgam || Kupwara || Leh || Poonch || Pulwama || Rajouri || Ramban
Reasi || Samba || Shopian || Srinagar || Udhampur
- The Kashmir State is the animal of J&K.
- The Black Necked Crane is the state bird.
- The Lotus is the state flower.
- The Chinar Tree is the state tree of Jammu & Kashmir State.
Facts – Jammu Kashmir Naukri Updates
- Indian state Jammu and Kashmir is situated in Northern India.
- Jammu & Kashmir shares its Southern border with Himachal Pradesh and Punjab.
- The most of the area of the state is located in Himalayan Mountains.
- The LOC separates it from the Pakistan-administered territories.
- In the East & North J&K has an international border with China.
- The capital of this state in Srinagar in summer and Jammu in winter.
- The constitution of India gives special autonomy under article 370 for this state.
- Beautiful mountains and landscape are significant of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The majority population of this state is Muslim.
- Vaishno Devi and Amaranth Hindu pilgrimage also significant of this state.
- Any land or property in the state cannot purchase by other states Indians.
- Only this Indian state has its own official state flag along with the national flag.