Karnataka Naukri Updates 2019 – Karnataka State Department Jobs – Check out the list of latest government department announcements or Karnataka state only.
|Last Date: 04.04.2019
Department: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd
Post Name: 1450 Engineer | AEE | Junior Assistant
Education: Diploma | BE | B.TECH | 10th Class
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
Departments in which Karnataka Naukri Updates usually opened
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department RDPR
- Women and Child Development Department
- Minor Irrigation Department
- Minority Welfare Department
- Animal Husbandry and Fisheries
Districts – Karnataka Naukri Updates
Bagalkot || Ballari (Bellary) || Belagavi (Belgaum) || Bengaluru (Bangalore) Rural || Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban || Bidar || Chamarajanagar || Chikballapur || Chikkamagaluru (Chikmagalur) || Chitradurga || Dakshina Kannada || Davangere || Dharwad || Gadag || Hassan || Haveri || Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) || Kodagu || Kolar || Koppal || Mandya || Mysuru (Mysore) || Raichur || Ramanagara || Shivamogga (Shimoga) || Tumakuru (Tumkur) || Udupi || Uttara Kannada (Karwar) || Vijayapura (Bijapur) || Yadgir
Symbol of Karnataka State
- Gandaberunda is the state emblem.
- Jaya Bharata Jananiya Tanujate is the state song of Karnataka.
- The dance form i.e. Yakshagana is the state symbol of Karnataka.
- The Indian Roller is the State Bird.
- The Asian Elephant is the state Animal.
- Lotus is the state flower.
- Sandalwood is the Karnataka State tree.
Facts of Karnataka State
- India’s 7th largest state Karnataka situated in the South Western region.
- The first name of this state is “Mysore”.
- In 1973, it was renamed as Karnataka.
- As per population, it is on 8th rank in India.
- The state is bordered by Arabian and the Laccadive Sea.
- Bangalore is its largest and capital city.
- The official language of this state is Kannada.
- Krishna and Kaveri are two main river systems of the state.
- Kannada is also a classical language of India.
- Karnataka is famous for its traditional folk arts, folk music, dance, drama, storytelling by itinerant troupes.
- A sports talent of Karnataka is cycling.
- The best road cyclists in national circuit produced by Bijapur district.
- The popular dance forms are Kolata and Dollu Kunitha.