Kerala Naukri Updates 2019 – Here is the list of updated government jobs opened in the state of Kerala.
|Last Date: 12.04.2019
Department: Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management IIITM
Post Name: 08 SRA, SAD, JPA, PA, Software Engineer Trainee
Education: BE | B.TECH | M.Sc. | MCA
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
Departments in which usually Kerala State Jobs opened
This is the list of Kerala state government departments in which Kerala Administration regularly declared the recruitment notifications.
- Department of Revenue and Land Survey
- Backward Communities Development Department
- Agriculture Development & Farmers’ Welfare
- Department of Information and Public Relations (Kerala)
- Directorate of Sports and Youth Affairs
- Department of General and Higher Education
- Science, Technology and Environment
- Department of Non Resident Keralites Affairs
- Personnel & Administrative Reforms
- Department of Tourism, Ministry of Tourism
Districts of Kerala
There are total fourteen districts in Kerala State as per following.
Alappuzha || Ernakulam || Idukki || Kannur || Kasaragod || Kollam || Kottayam || Kozhikode
Malappuram || Palakkad || Pathanamthitta || Thiruvananthapuram || Thrissur || Wayanad
Symbol – Kerala Naukri Updates
- Indian Elephant is the state animal of Kerala.
- Great hornbill is the state bird.
- The Kanikonna is known as the state flower.
- The Green Chromide is the state fish.
- Coconut Tree is treated as the state tree of Kerala.
Facts – State Kerala Naukri Updates
- India’s 22nd largest state is Kerala.
- Its capital city is Thiruvananthapuram.
- Kerala is only Indian state who has highest literacy rate, its literacy rate is 93.91 percent.
- Kerala is situated in south India on the Malabar Coast.
- Its population rank is 13th in India.
- Kerala has highest sex ratio, its 1084 woman per 1000 men.
- Kerala’s official language is Malayalam.
- The lowest positive population growth rate in India is Kerala, it’s 3.44 percent.
- The specialty in agriculture sector is pepper, coconut, tea, coffee, cashew, and spices.
- Kerala is known for its highest human development index.
- The festival of Kerala state is Onam.
- The prominent tourist destinations in India is Kerala.
- Newspapers of Kerala is publishing in 9 languages.
- The highest media exposure in India is Kerala.