Manipur Naukri Updates, Latest Sarkari Naukri in Manipur
Departments of Manipur State in which Govt Jobs Opened Usually
- Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- Directorate of Treasuries and Account
- Manipur Police Housing Corporation
- Directorate of Settlement & Land Record
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
- Irrigation and Flood Control (IFCD)
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry
Manipur’s District Jobs
There are total sixteen (16) districts under Manipur State.
Bishnupur || Chandel || Churachandpur || Imphal East || Imphal West || Jiribam || Kakching
Kamjong || Kangpokpi || Noney || Pherzawl || Senapati || Tamenglong || Tengnoupal
Thoubal || Ukhrul
Manipur Recruitment Board Address:
Department of Information Technology
Government of Manipur
4th floor, Western Block
Manipur Pin Code 795001
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Symbol – Manipur Naukri Updates
- Sangai is the State Animal.
- Nongyeen is the State Bird.
- The State Flower of Manipur is Siroi Lily.
- Uningthou is known as State Tree.
Facts – Manipur Naukri Updates
- Manipur state is located in the northeastern area.
- By population and area, it has on 24th rank in India.
- Its capital city is Imphal.
- The Meitei people group are the majority in this state.
- The theater is most popular in Manipur.
- The Shumang and Phampak Lila are its theater types.
- Meitei is the official language of the state.
- Jagoi is a major dance form of Indian classical dance and very popular in Manipur.
- The Raslila is another dance form of Manipur culture.
- The Yubi Lakpi is traditional games of the state.
- Sports are very popular in Manipur.
Manipur IT Policy, 2015
There is a need to revise and modify the IT Policy 2003 published by Manipur Administration, given the pace at which the micro and macro engagements of doing business and discharging governance have changed. There is also a need to de-shackle the anachronistic regulations impeding faster industrial growth. Hence the Government of Manipur is pleased to announce the IT Policy 2015 for ITES/ IT/ ESDM sectors. The Policy tenure is five years after which it will be modified in accordance to the emergence of demands, opportunities and challenges.