MBA Govt Naukri – The students who completed the study have chances to get a job in corporations and many factories. There are jobs in the sales and marketing department for BBA candidates. MBA candidates desired for the CEO OR COO of companies and other good positions in companies.
|Last Date: 29.04.2019
Department: Allahabad Bank
Post Name: 92 Specialist Officers
Education: BE | B.TECH | LL.B | Graduation | Chartered Accountant | MBA | PGDBM Finance
State: West Bengal (All India)
|Last Date: 09.08.2019
Department: Vizag Steel Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
Post Name: 10 Management Trainee
Education: Graduation | MBA | PG Diploma | Management
State: Andhra Pradesh
|Last Date: 25.04.2019
Department: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Post Name: 275 Officer, Translator, IT Assistant
Education: Law, MBA, Master Degree, PG Diploma, BE, B.TECH, Oil Technology, Agriculture Science, 12th Class, MCA, Mass Communication, B.Lib
State: New Delhi | All India
|Last Date: 16.04.2019
Department: UPSC Indian Economic Service/ ISS Exam
Post Name: 65 IES/ ISS
Education: Graduation in Economics, Business, MBA
State: All India
|Last Date: 10.04.2019
Department: Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
Post Name: 50 Operator Trainee for Thal Unit
Education: B.Sc. Degree
State: All India | Mumbai Maharashtra
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society
Post Name: 3409 Cashier, Manager, Specialist, Finance, Accountant
Education: Chartered Accountant, Diploma, B.Com, MBA, 10th Class, Female
Departments in which MBA Degree is required for Jobs
- Vizag Steel Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
- ONGC Petro Additions Limited (OPaL)
- Shipping Corporation of India Limited
- Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
- ICAR Research Complex for North Eastern Hill Region
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, RCF Ltd.
- Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research And Management, IITRAM Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
The student who wants to study BBA must pass +2 in commerce with minimum 50 percent marks and for MBA the candidates must pass the graduation in any stream but preference will be given to Bachelor of Business Admission Degree holders.
Subjects, MBA Govt Naukri
Accounting || Economics || Financial Management || Human Resources || Business Law
Cost and Management Accounting etc.
Top Colleges of MBA/ BBA
- AIMS Institute, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad.
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
- New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi
University of BBA/ MBA
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- Department of Management Studies, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Admission, MBA Govt Naukri
MBA: For taking admission in MBA a common entrance exam namely GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or MAT test is conducted by the universities for admission. After that, the interview session or Group Discussion session is also conducted by the selection committee.
BBA: The students must pass +2 for admission in BBA. Some colleges conducted their house test for admission and some give admissions on the merit basis.