Meghalaya Naukri Updates 2019 – Latest Meghalaya Sarkari Naukri – Here is the latest updated list of Meghalaya State department government vacancies.
Departments of Meghalaya Naukri Updates in which jobs opened
- Programme Implementation & Evaluation Department
- Information Technology and Communication Department
- Soil & Water Conservation Department
- Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department
- Excise Registration Taxation Stamps Department
- Civil Defence and Home Guards Department
- Printing & Stationery Department
- Parliamentary Affairs Department
T.J. R. Sangma, Senior Informatics Officer,
Information Technology Department, Govt. of Meghalaya & Member,
Meghalaya Information Technology Society,
Ground Floor, NIC Building,Secretariat Hill, Shillong-793001
Email ID: dit-meg[at]nic[dot]in
Meghalaya District’s Jobs
The Meghalaya has total eleven (11) districts as following which divided into three different divisions like Garo Hills, Khasi Hills and Jaintia Hills.
Jaintia Hills Division:
East Jaintia Hills (Khliehriat) || West Jaintia Hills (Jowai)
Garo Hills Division:
East Garo Hills (Williamnagar) || North Garo Hills (Resubelpara)
South West Garo Hills (Ampati) || South Garo Hills (Baghmara) || West Garo Hills (Tura)
Khasi Hills Division:
East Khasi Hills (Shillong) || Ri-Bhoi (Nongpoh)
South West Khasi Hills (Mawkyrwat) || West Khasi Hills (Nongstoin)
Symbols – Meghalaya Naukri Updates
- Gamhar is the state tree.
- Lady’s Slipper Orchid is treated as the state flower.
- Clouded Leopard is known as state animal of Meghalaya.
- The state bird of Meghalaya is Hill Myna.
Facts – Meghalaya Naukri Updates
- Meghalaya is situated in Northeast India.
- By population and by area it is on 23rd rank in India.
- English is its official language.
- The other languages spoken by this state’s people are Hajory, Khasi, Pnar, Rabha.
- Shillong is capital and largest city of this state.
- 75.84 percent is its literacy rate.
- The wettest region of India is in Meghalaya.
- Meghalaya is very rich in its culture and tradition.
- Meghalaya has some major issue like illegal migrants from Bangladesh, political instability, deforestation and incidences of violence.