Mizoram Naukri Updates 2019 – Latest Mizoram State Recruitment – Here is the list of updated latest government department jobs in the state of Mizoram. Candidates are requested to bookmark or subscribe our website i.e. www.NaukriMap.com for regular latest government jobs updates.
Departments of Mizoram in which jobs usually opened
- Environment, Forests & Climate Change (Charge)
- Labour, Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Land Resources, Soil & Water Conservation
- BOB Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions
- Information & Communication Technology
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
- National Technical Research Organisation
- Mizoram Science Technology And Innovation Council
- Department Of Food Civil Supply & Consumer Affairs
- Mizoram Remote Sensing Application Centre
- Department Of Information & Technology Communication
Mizoram District’s Jobs, Mizoram Naukri Updates
The state of Mizoram is divided into eight districts
Aizawl || Champhai || Kolasib || Lawngtlai || Lunglei || Mamit || Saiha || Serchhip
Mizoram State Symbol
The list of state symbol of Mizoram State.
- Himalayan Serow is the state animal.
- Mrs. Hume’s Pheasant is treated as the state bird.
- The state tree of Mizoram is Indian Rose Chestnut.
- The Red Vanda is the state flower of Mizoram.
Facts – Mizoram Naukri Updates
These are the important facts of state of Mizoram.
- Mizoram is a state of India situated in the northeast area.
- The meaning of Mizoram is “Land of the Hill People “.
- The capital city of this state is AIZAWL.
- The popular musical instrument in Mizoram is guitar.
- Football is popular sports of this state.
- Mizo and English are its official language.
- Cheraw, Khuallam, Chheihlam, and Chai is popular dance form in Mizoram.
- Its population rank is 28th in India and area rank is 25th.
- The 2nd least populous state in India is Mizoram.
- The literacy rate of this state is 91.58 percent.
- In the local language, community festivals were called Chapchar Kut.
- This state is a highly literate agrarian economy.