Nagaland Naukri Updates 2019, Latest Upcoming Nagaland State Jobs
Departments of Nagaland state in which usually jobs opened
It is the list of some important Nagaland State departments for latest govt jobs.
- Office Of The Nagaland State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA)
- Nagaland State Mineral Development Corporation (NSMDC)
- Government Of Nagaland Anganwadi Centre
- Nagaland State AIDS Control Society (NSACS)
- Department Of Science And Technology.Government Of Nagaland
- Office Of The Child Development Project Officer (Urban)
Nagaland’s District Jobs, Nagaland Naukri Updates
The Nagaland is divided into eleven (11) districts as below given.
Dimapur || Kiphire || Kohima || Longleng || Mokokchung || Mon || Peren || Phek || Tuensang Wokha || Zunheboto
Nagaland State Symbol
- Methun is the state animal of Nagaland.
- The Tree Rhododendron is treated as the state flower.
- Blyth’s Tragopan is known as the state bird.
- The Nagaland state tree is Alder.
Behind the Name
The name of Nagaland is derived from Naga + Land. Naga means “Hillmen” and Land means “Piece of Earth” thus the meaning of Nagaland is “Land of Hillmen”.
Facts – Nagaland Naukri Updates
- One of the smallest states of India is Nagaland.
- Kohima is its capital city.
- Its population rank is 25th & area rank is 26th in India.
- The official language of Nagaland is English.
- The traditional Naga culture is its folk songs and dances.
- The most important economic activity of state is agriculture.
- Rice, Corn, Millets, Pulses, Tobacco, Oilseeds, and Sugarcane are its principal crops.
- Total 80.11 percent is its literacy rate.
- Naga tribes and war dances are a major art form in Nagaland.
- Forestry is one of the important sources of income.
- Naga folk songs are full of romance and war history.
- Land of festivals of India is its 2nd name.
- Bhut Jolokia or Ghost Pepper’s home is Nagaland.
- Use of the lot of meat, fish and fermented products are a major part of Nagaland’s cuisine.