Officer Govt Naukri 2019
Govt Jobs for Probationary Officer | Specialist Officer | Medical Officer & Others – Hey friends, at this page we are going to explain all relevant government jobs with Officers like Medical Officer MO, Specialist Officer SO, Probationary Officer PO, Accounts Officer AO, Police Officer, CO, Army Officer and Others. Candidates if having Graduation, Master OR Professional Degree will eligible to apply for these Officer Jobs.
|Last Date: 29.04.2019
Department: Allahabad Bank
Post Name: 92 Specialist Officers
Education: BE | B.TECH | LL.B | Graduation | Chartered Accountant | MBA | PGDBM Finance
State: West Bengal (All India)
|Last Date: 12.04.2019
Department: Electronics Corp of India Limited ECIL
Post Name: 06 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant & Jr. Artisan
Education: ITI Certificate | Diploma | B.Tech
|Last Date: 22.04.2019
Department: SBI Bank
Post Name: 2000 Probationary Officer POs
State: All India
|Last Date: 09.04.2019
Department: PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission
Post Name: 864 Principal, Head Master, Female Mistress, Education Officer
Education: Master Degree | BEd. Teacher
|Last Date: 25.04.2019
Department: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Post Name: 275 Officer, Translator, IT Assistant
Education: Law, MBA, Master Degree, PG Diploma, BE, B.TECH, Oil Technology, Agriculture Science, 12th Class, MCA, Mass Communication, B.Lib
State: New Delhi | All India
|Last Date: 23.04.2019
Department: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
Post Name: 110 Steno, Medical Officer, Engineer, Health Educator
Education: Graduation, BP.Ed., BE, B.TECH, MCA, Diploma/ Degree in General Nursing, B.Sc., 12th Class
|Last Date: 05.04.2019
Department: Department of Agriculture & Cooperation
Post Name: 186 Technical & Senior Technical Officer
Education: MVSc | M.Sc. Science | Diploma in MLT
|Last Date: 04.05.2019
Department: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Post Name: 117 Sports Officer | Librarian
Education: Master Degree
Duties – Officer Govt Naukri
The common responsibilities or duties of officer is as follows.
- Analyze daily and monthly report and update it as per regular interval.
- Attend all board and annual meetings.
- Build a relationship with the public.
- Communicate with subordinates regarding the timetable of the meeting at least five days before.
- Conduct random checking in a different section of the department by visiting.
- Ensure that the department achieves its objectives and goals.
- Give relevant instructions to juniors for smooth operations and long lasting working relationship.
- Introduce new policies and norms with subordinates
- Make a good business plan.
- Making a report of all over the performance of subordinates.
- Prepare meeting agendas.
- Provide training and seminars to employees and the general public.
- Show the right conduct and best value among their people for long working relationship.
- Take action against an employee on a general public complaint.
- Try to achieve the best results in each month.
- Up to date with fresh policies and rules of the concerned department.
- Verifying the account reports at the end of the financial year.
Definition of Officer
- The person who holds an office of authority,ecclesiastical officer is called as Chief Medical Officer/ Probation Officer.
- A person who holds a commission under armed forces OR a warrant officer or non-commissioned officer.,public,society and other organization is also treated as Officer.
- A holder of civil, trust OR command is known as an officer.
- The senior post holder in company