Puducherry Naukri Updates 2019 – Latest Upcoming Jobs in Puducherry State
Candidates if searching Puducherry State jobs are in right place. Here we are explaining government department jobs concern with Puducherry State only.
|Last Date: 15.04.2019
Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Post Name: 2258 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Education: 12th Class | Graduation
State: Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Telangana, Odisha, Puducherry, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar
Departments of Puducherry Govt in which usually vacancies opened
- Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)
- Public Works Department (PMD) Puducherry
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry
- Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Puducherry
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Puducherry
- Government of Puducherry, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services
- Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute at Kathirkamam
Pondicherry District Jobs, Puducherry Naukri Updates
There are total four districts of Puducherry Union Territory as below given.
- Karaikal – http://karaikal.gov.in
- Mahe – http://mahe.gov.in
- Pondicherry – http://py.gov.in
- Yanam – http://yanam.gov.in
Puducherry State Symbol
- The Indian Palm Squirrel is known as state animal.
- The Koel is popular as the state bird of Puducherry.
- The state flower of Puducherry is Cannonball.
- The state tree of this UT is Bael Fruit Tree.
Important Facts, Puducherry Naukri Updates
- Pondicherry city is divided into forty-two (42) wards. The wards from 1 to 10 are situated in the north of the city and from 11 to 19 is in Boulevard Town and remaining in the southwest of the downtown.
- The authorized website of Puducherry is www.pon.nic.in.
- The Pondicherry is the largest and capital city of the Indian UT of Puducherry.
- Tamil, French, and English is the official language of Union Territory.
- There is a sum of large and old churches in Pondicherry, approximately more than half were build in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- The Pondicherry is linked with Chennai through the East Coast Road via Mahabalipuram.
- The Pondicherry city is located in Puducherry district of UT.
- It is fondly known as Pondy (Paris of the East) and in Tamil, official famous by alternative name Puducherry.