Security Guard Govt Naukri
The person who is responsible for securing people, property, assets, and building. The security guard may be appointed by the general public and private undertaking. The security guard is also responsible for patrolling, invest areas to project violence, guard, theft, and breach of norms. A guard is also needed to communicate with a customer, sponsor, staff members and visitors to save property and maintain order.
Departments in which usually Security Guard Jobs opened
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Leh
- Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati (SVIMS Tirupati)
- Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE)
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited (BMRCL)
Minimum Eligibility Norms – Security Guard Govt Naukri
The government of India is recruiting staff as Security Guard OR Officer post that has passed certificate of 10th Class OR an officer from Indian Army/ Navy/ Police/ Air Force OR a member of Para-Military Force and Equivalent.
Duties of Security Guard
Some common duties of Security Guard is as following.
- Check out security systems, equipment, and machines
- Communicate with eyewitness for a future court proceeding
- In an emergency, call to police or fire brigade
- Lockup civil and criminal offender
- Maintain & enforce laws in place of employers
- Prepare and maintain records of observation at the time of patrol
- Prepare record for daily activities and irregularities
- Provide security in relevant areas
- Receive SMS and answer to call
- Regulate entrance of outside, employees, and visitors
- Shut and open circuit television cameras
- Supervise on alarms
- Try to save damage, theft and uncommon occurrences
Required Skills, Security Guard Govt Naukri
The security officer should have proper knowledge about relevant types of equipment, current policies, strategies to manage a system, and safeguard of data, properly, institution, & people.
Types of Security Guard