Sikkim Naukri Updates 2019 – Govt Jobs in Sikkim State
The government of Sikkim has generally declared the public notification for appointment of eligible candidates at a short interval. It is very difficult for a candidates, to search where government vacancies are opened or not. For solving this issue we create this page. Here our team will mention all government department vacancies that currently opened and deals with Sikkim State only.
District of Sikkim Naukri Updates
In Sikkim, there are only four districts.
- East Sikkim
- North Sikkim – www.northsikkim.nic.in
- South Sikkim – http://southsikkim.nic.in
- West Sikkim
State Symbol of Sikkim
- Music of Sikkim is the state song.
- Red Panda is known as Sikkim state animal.
- The state flower of Sikkim is Noble Dendrobium.
- Rhododendron is familiar as state tree of Sikkim.
- The Sikkim state bird is Blood Pheasant.
- Kham-sum-ongdu is used as state seal in Sikkim.
Important Facts of Sikkim State
- The authorized web page of Sikkim is www.sikkim.gov.in.
- The 2nd smallest state of India is Sikkim.
- The least populous state in India is Sikkim.
- By population its 29th rank in India.
- Sikkim the only Indian state has eleven official languages Nepali, Sunwar, English, Magor, Newari, Rai, Gurung, Limbu, Tamang, Lapcha, and Sikkimese.
- The capital and largest city of this state are Gangtok.
- It’s 35 percent area covered by the Khangchendzonga National Park.
- Western Rock Music, Indian Pop, Indigenous Nepali Rock and Lapcha Music are very popular in Sikkim.
- The Maghe, Sankranti, and Bhimsen Puja are traditional and local festivals of Sikkim.
- Its north and east border touch with China, East with Bhutan and West with Nepal.
- Sikkim the only Indian state has totally banned plastic water bottles and Styrofoam products.
- The 2nd largest producer of the spices in the world is Sikkim.
- The largest agricultural land used for organic farming in India is Sikkim.