Tax Department Naukri 2019 Taxation means by which government finances their expenditure by imposing charges on corporate entities and citizens. The government of India is using taxation to discourage and encourage certain economic decisions. A failure to pay or resistance or evasion of taxation is usually punishable by law. It has two types i.e. direct and indirect. It is paid in the shape of money and labor equivalent. The government of India is regularly appointed candidates under the Taxation Department for the management of it.
UTs Tax Department Naukri
- Andaman & Nicobar Tax Department – http://www.and.nic.in
- Chandigarh Tax Department – http://etdut.gov.in
- Daman & Diu Tax Department – www.ddvat.gov.in
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli Tax Dept. – www.dnhctd.gov.in
- Delhi Tax Department – http://dvat.gov.in
- Lakshadweep Tax Department – http://lakshadweep.nic.in
- Puducherry Tax Department – http://gst.puducherry.gov.in
State Tax Department Naukri
- Andhra Pradesh Tax Department – www.apct.gov.in
- Arunachal Pradesh Tax Department – www.aruntax.nic.in
- Assam Tax Department – www.tax.assam.gov.in
- Bihar Tax Department – biharcommercialtax.gov.in
- Chhattisgarh Tax Department – http://comtax.cg.nic.in
- Goa Tax Department – http://goacomtax.gov.in
- Gujarat Tax Department – commercialtax.gujarat.gov.in
- Haryana Tax Department – haryanatax.gov.in
- Himachal Pradesh Tax Department – hptax.gov.in
- Jammu Kashmir Tax Department – jkcomtax.gov.in
- Jharkhand Tax Department – http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in
- Karnataka Tax Department – http://ctax.kar.nic.in
- Kerala Tax Department – www.keralataxes.gov.in
- Maharashtra Tax Department – www.mahavat.gov.in
- Madhya Pradesh Tax Department – mptax.mp.gov.in
- Manipur Tax Department – www.manipurvat.gov.in
- Meghalaya Tax Department – http://megvat.gov.in
- Mizoram Tax Department – http://zotax.nic.in
- Nagaland Tax Department – http://nagalandtax.nic.in
- Odisha Tax Department – odishatax.gov.in
- Punjab Tax Department – www.pextax.com
- Rajasthan Tax Department – http://rajtax.gov.in
- Sikkim Tax Department – www.sikkimtax.gov.in
- Tamil Nadu Tax Department – www.tnvat.gov.in
- Telangana Tax Department – www.apct.gov.in
- Tripura Tax Department – http://taxes.tripura.gov.in
- Uttar Pradesh Tax Department – http://comtax.up.nic.in
- Uttarakhand Tax Department – comtaxappl.uk.gov.in
- West Bengal Tax Department – www.wbcomtax.nic.in
The state government is controlled tax via the State Legislature.
The central government of India is levied tax through Parliament of India.
CBR: The Department of Revenue OR Central Board of Revenue is an apex body worked with the taxes administration under the Ministry of Finance. In starting, the board is liable to collect indirect and direct taxes. But in present, the workload is not controlled by one board so authority divided it into two different branches i.e. with effect from 01st Jan 1964.
- CBDT (Central Board of Direct Taxes)
- CBEC (Central Board of Excise & Customers)
CBEC: The board has an administrative control over its subordinates like Central Excise & Service Tax Commission, Custom Houses, and Central Revenues Control Laboratory.
CBDT: It is liable for an administration of direct tax norms via the Income Tax Department. The Income tax department is functioning under the Revenue Department in the Ministry of Finance. CBDT works under the principal of the Central Board of Revenue Act 1963.