Typist Govt Naukri Updates – Here is the updates list of Government Departments jobs for Typist vacancies only.
List of Govt Departments in which Typist Jobs usually Opened
- Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board
- Cantonment Board Bkloh
- Food Corporation of India
- Shivaji College (University of Delhi)
- National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Chennai
- Tripura public service commission (tpsc)
- National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad
- Head Quarters Training Command, Indian Air Force
- District Court Paschim Bardhaman
- Composite Regional Centre Nagpur (CRC Nagpur)
- ICMR – National Animal Resource Facility for Biomedical Research (NARFBR), Hyderabad
Eligibility Norms – Typist Govt Naukri
A candidate if have passed certificate of Matriculation | Senior Secondary OR Graduation with good typing skill in local language OR English OR Hindi language will eligible to appoint under Government/ Semi Govt OR Public Undertakings as per general rule of Indian Government.
- A human who have typing skill and appointed for only this typing purpose.
- An individual whose job is to type reports, letters, and other relevant documents.
- A human who works in an office and primary job are typing memos, letters and etc.
- A human who operates a computer machine and typewriter for the purpose of typing.
Typist Duties – Typist Govt Naukri
There are a few common duties of a typist.
- Check entire worksheet for grammar, spelling, format, and punctuation.
- Collate sheets of reports.
- Communicate with staff, visitors ineffective & positive manner
- Distributes supplies and emails.
- Maintain leave records, attendance reports, logs and trip records.
- Maintain supervisor calendar and makes appointments.
- Print & make duplicates copies of work.
- Proper knowledge to operate the word processor, computer, and typewriter.
- Software & Hardware knowledge of any typewriting machine.
- The answer to call and records messages.
- Tying from voice recording, rough drafts, previous versions, corrected copies.
- Types Logs, records, memos, letters, and database.