Uttar Pradesh Naukri Updates 2019 – UP State Govt Jobs
|Last Date: 27.04.2019
Department: BEL Bharat Electronics Limited
Post Name: 02 Deputy Manager & Senior Engineer
Education: BE & B.TECH
State: Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
|Last Date: 18.04.2019
Department: Department of Atomic Energy IREL (Power)
Post Name: 40 Management Representative
Education: B.Sc. Science/ Agriculture
State: Uttar Pradesh
|Last Date: 05.04.2019
Department: Uttar Pradesh SSSC
Post Name: 1364 Chakbandi Lekhpal (Accountant)
Education: 12th Class
State: Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Districts – Uttar Pradesh Naukri Updates
There are total seventy-five (75) districts in UP State as below given.
Agra || Aligarh || Allahabad || Ambedkar Nagar || Amethi (Chatrapati Sahuji Mahraj Nagar)
Amroha (J.P. Nagar) || Auraiya || Azamgarh || Baghpat || Bahraich || Ballia
Balrampur Banda || Barabanki || Bareilly || Basti || Bhadohi || Bijnor ||
Budaun || Bulandshahr || Chandauli || Chitrakoot || Deoria || Etah || Etawah
Faizabad || Farrukhabad || Fatehpur || Firozabad || Gautam Buddha Nagar
Ghaziabad || Ghazipur || Gonda || Gorakhpur || Hamirpur || Hapur (Panchsheel Nagar)
Hardoi || Hathras || Jalaun || Jaunpur || Jhansi || Kannauj || Kanpur Dehat ||
Kanpur Nagar || Kanshiram Nagar (Kasganj) || Kaushambi
Kushinagar (Padrauna) || Lakhimpur – Kheri || Lalitpur || Lucknow || Maharajganj ||
Mahoba Mainpuri || Mathura || Mau || Meerut || Mirzapur || Moradabad ||
Muzaffarnagar || Pilibhit || Pratapgarh || RaeBareli || Rampur || Saharanpur ||
Sambhal (Bhim Nagar) || Sant Kabir Nagar || Shahjahanpur || Shamali (Prabuddh Nagar)
Shravasti || Siddharth Nagar || Sitapur || Sonbhadra || Sultanpur || Unnao || Varanasi
State Symbol of Uttar Pradesh
- Ashoka is the state tree of UP.
- Palash is known as the state flower of Uttar Pradesh.
- Sarus Crane is treated as the state bird of the UP.
- The state animal of Uttar Pradesh is Barasingha.
Important Facts of UP State – Uttar Pradesh Naukri Updates
- UP is popular for pioneering the growth of musical instruments, dance, handicrafts, art, stonework, woodwork and etc. That is the reason UP is very rich in its culture.
- UP played the most crucial part in India’s freedom struggle and after independence, it remained the strongest state politically.
- Utter Pradesh is one of the biggest states of India and the 7th most populated state of the world.
- The state of UP is made up of seventy administrative districts which are grouped into seventeen divisions.
- The Lucknow region is familiar worldwide for its biryanis.
- This state is also world famous for its delicious meat of Awadh.
- The visit point of this state is Taj Mahal and Ganga.
- UP has multicultural, multiracial fabulous wealth of nature hills valleys rivers forests and vast plains.
- UP literacy is very poor because the female literacy is lower than male but the state govt has taken steps to make the population totally literate.
- Gautama Buddha spends most of his life in eastern UP.